The Birthday Menu!

Posted by T. Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ok… I think we have the menu :)

Ravioli with Sauce… cool huh? These are fantastic! We tried them today… I made two more batches!
Chili Rellenos
Marinated mushrooms

Cheese and cracker plate
Fresh veggie platter with sprouted Hummus (thanks to Lynn :) )

Cheese cake
Cannolies

Today I spent most of the day making the raviolis, the shell for the cannoli, the crackers, the chili rellenos and the mushrooms. Tomorrow I’ll make the red sauce for the ravioli, the filling for the cannolis and arranging the cheese and cracker plate and the veggie plate… Oldest daughter’s job is the cheesecake…her specialty :)

Very soon I’ll post the recipes for the menu…

2 comments

  1. Ooooo! That sounds like fun! We made a "raw" cake for my sister's birthday and it was a lot of fun! I'm not one who likes to spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing food, but I love the end results when I do.

     
  2. Anonymous Says:
  3. Sounds yummmy! I didn't know that canolies and cheescake could be made out of raw ingredients...

    Please pass on birthday wishes! :D

     

Post a Comment

Followers