Health Benefits of Raw Foods

Posted by T. Saturday, April 10, 2010

Did you know that eating a raw food diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts and seed with no cooked or processed food will do this???

  • Cure acne
  • Relieve arthritis
  • Relieve the pain you have no idea what it’s from
  • Relieve back pain
  • Cause your eye sight to improve
Stay tuned for more!

1 Responses to Health Benefits of Raw Foods

  1. That is so neat! I've been doing the raw food diet for a little over a week (approx. 95%), and I'm already seeing some improvements. One day, I realized that some small symptoms that I'd been having weren't bothering me anymore! (And I've seen some improvement in some of the major ones, as well.)

    I'm glad you mentioned that raw food can help improve eye sight; I had wondered about that... that's encouraging.

     

Post a Comment

Followers