Vitamin K Deficiency Symptoms... and Cure!

Posted by T. Friday, April 16, 2010

Got the taxes filed yesterday… nothing like waiting till the last second :)

I learned something yesterday that I wanted to share with everybody… well, the ladies anyway…

I found out that heavy menstrual cycles, nasty cramps and pain in the ovaries in between cycles is most often simply a Vit K deficiency and a high estrogen level. Did you know that those symptoms are one of the most common reasons doctors give women a hysterectomy?? Guess what that means ladies??? That means MORE GREEN SMOOTHIES! The raw food diet itself is going to bring the estrogen levels into balance. How we end up with an excess is through meat and dairy products. Eliminate those and our hormones will balance out. All we need to do is drink more green smoothies… Vit K is abundant in collard, kale, romaine and other greens.

Here is another example where God gave us exactly what we need to be healthy and strong and keep all of our parts! The recipe section for a couple of days will be some different smoothies.

2 comments

  1. Rebecca Says:
  2. This is important to me! Ever since I was on wacky pain-killers for a back problem, my hormone levels have been bananas (and not in a nice, raw food diet bananas way)! It's been very difficult to get back to that original "fresh" and healthy feeling again, although I don't have aches and pains or anything. I just feel blah, sometimes.

    We make smoothies, but I don't think The Smoothie Maker of the House adds kale. I'm going to request it. :D

    I saw the movie Food, Inc, last week. I knew that foods--especially our meat-- are loaded with antibiotics and hormones, but I didn't know about the disgusting and filthy industry practices that go on.... I never liked chicken very much before the movie, I can't say I like it AT ALL after...

     
  3. Rachel Renee Says:
  4. LOL We waited till the last second for our taxes, too!

    Thank you very much for this helpful information! More green smoothies for me! (I have some of these symptoms and didn't know why.) I look forward to trying the smoothie recipes!

     

Post a Comment

Followers